23.3.10

I know! it's been a while.


haha, so as you all know it's that time again where we're all freaking out about stooopit exams and big projects.  SOOO forgive me for not posting much lately : ] Here's what i've been doing so far...

Reoccurring dreams
12x9  watercolor

So this is a project I did for Harvey Chan's class.. we were to explore watercolor (which I looove) and the theme this week was about your reoccurring dreams. I don't really remember my dreams, so I decided to make one up : D 
I'm not really happy about this piece tho~ I think im gonna re-do this in some other media.. YUMMMM

Henry/Ice Cream/ Pig
8.5 x 11 Acrylic gouache 

A project for Gary's class.. The challenge was to pick three words from the list provided and create an interesting image out of it. Sooo from this piece I decided to choose Henry, Ice Cream and Pig in order to illustrate a concept about how meat is like a dessert that many indulge in. I tried a minimal approach to this piece, painting form and avoiding the use of line work.  Even until now, I'm not sure how I feel about this piece- but here it is! : D 

Lord of the Flies
6 x 9 digital

Another project done for Gary's class- a book jacket for the novel, Lord of the Flies but William Golding. Here, I wanted to capture the moment of attack that took place in the book- or at least the drama of it. Weeeee!  

1 comment:

  1. I like the simplicity of the last 2 pieces.

    Their color schemes: awesome!

    ReplyDelete